Rhodes Ave is temporarily closed to through traffic due to construction. Alternate routes are advised!
• The channel from Ute Street south to end of project has been shaped and is nearly complete. Final seeding and installation of stabilization matting will be completed on Monday, April 18, 2022.
• Ute St and Rhodes: Concrete box culvert is under construction. Floor poured on Thursday, April 14, 2002 and should be complete in approximately two (2) weeks. Once complete, construction of concrete box culvert at Spartan Drive will be constructed
• Irrigation improvements are underway beginning at Ute Street and continuing north along Rhodes Avenue.
• The drainage channel south of Ute is being shaped and the concrete reinforcement mat will be installed during the week of April 18th.
• Work will continue to advance north along the drainage channel.
• Sewer main has been replaced from the Ute intersection all the way to Sierra Court.
• Sewer manhole at Sierra Court will be replaced next week and sewer work will continue towards White Pine and Countryside Court.
• Sewer, gas, and water lowerings to accommodate the new box culverts have been completed at Ute St and Spartan Drive.