How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in employment with the City of Cañon City. Announcements for current job vacancies are posted online and in City Hall. You are invited to apply for posted job openings. View current job openings.
Information on Applying
- Any false or incomplete answers may be grounds for disqualification or termination once employed.
- Be as thorough as possible and ensure you answer all required questions.
- Resumes and cover letters may be included.
- Your application is the primary tool used to evaluate your job qualifications.
Ways to Turn in Application
- Applications can be submitted online.
- Online Application Accommodation
Thank you for considering the City of Canon City for employment. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting the Human Resources Office at HR@canoncity.org, or by calling (719) 269-9011, Monday - Friday, between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.
Equal Opportunity Statement
The City of Cañon City does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, or disability in employment or the provision of services. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.