Advisement of Elements of Charge
In the City of Canon City, Colorado, at or about the date and place charged, I, the Defendant:
(A) 9.11.010 Harassment:
with intent to harass, annoy or alarm another person, he or she:
- Struck, shoved or kicked or otherwise touched a person or subjects him or her to physical contact;
- In a public place directed obscene language or makes an obscene gesture to or at another person;
- Followed a person about a public place;
- Initiated communication with a person, anonymously or otherwise by telephone, computer, computer network or computer system in a manner intended to harass or threaten bodily injury or property damage, or makes any comment, request, suggestion or proposal by telephone, computer, computer network or computer system which is obscene;
- Made a telephone call or causes a telephone to ring repeatedly, whether or not a conversation ensues, with no purpose of legitimate conversation;
- Made repeated communications at inconvenient hours that invade the privacy of another and interfere in the use and enjoyment of another's home or private residence or other private property; or
- Repeatedly insulted, taunted, challenged or made communications in offensively coarse language to another in a manner likely to provoke a violent or disorderly response.
(B) 9.20.030 Disorderly Conduct:
intentionally knowingly, or recklessly:
- Made a coarse and obviously offensive utterance, gesture, or display in a public place and the utterance, gesture, or display tends to incite an immediate breach of the peace; or
- Made an unreasonable noise in a public place or near a private residence that he or she has no right to occupy; or
- Permits any of the above enumerated conduct in or upon any house, building or premises within the city, owned or possessed by him or her or under his or her management or control, so that others in the vicinity shall be disturbed thereby.
(C) 9.20.080 Certain Noises Unlawful:
make, continue, or cause to be made or continued, any loud, unnecessary or unusual noise, or any noise which either annoys, disturbs, injures, or endangers the comfort, repose, health, peace or safety of any person within the limits of the city.
(D) 9.24.010 Theft:
knowingly obtains or exercises control over anything of value (less than $300.00) of another without authorization, or by threat or deception, and:
- Intends to deprive the other person permanently of the use or benefit of the thing of value; or
- Knowingly uses, conceals or abandons the thing of value in such a manner as to deprive the other person permanently of its use or benefit; or
- Uses, conceals or abandons the thing of value, intending that such use, concealment or abandonment will deprive the other person permanently of its use and benefit; or
- Demands any consideration to which he or she is not legally entitled as a condition of restoring the thing of value to the other person.
(E) 9.40.010 Trespass:
1. Knowingly and unlawfully enters or remains in a dwelling of another or if such person enters any motor vehicle with intent to commit a crime therein;
2. Unlawfully enters or remains in or upon the premises of another which are enclosed in a manner designed to exclude intruders or are fenced;
3. Knowingly and unlawfully enters or remains in or upon the common areas of a hotel, motel, condominium, or apartment building;
4. Knowingly and unlawfully enters or remains in a motor vehicle of another;
5. Unlawfully enters or remains in or upon premises of another.
(F) 9.13.030 Possession or Consumption of Alcohol by Minor:
as a minor (under the age of 21) possessed or consumed ethyl alcohol anywhere in the City of Canon City.
(G) 9.16.010 Urination and Defecation in Public:
urinated or defecated in a public place, or place within public view, other than in the toilet facility provided for such purpose.
(H) 6.08.050 Running at Large:
as the owner of any dog permit the same to run at large, either within the corporate limits of the city or in areas outside the city the use of which the City has jurisdiction and authority to regulate, including but not limited to Temple Canyon Park, Red Canyon Park and Royal Gorge Park.
(I) 6.08.070 Noisy, Destructive or Vicious Dog:
shall own, keep, harbor or possess any noisy, destructive or vicious dog, or any dog which is not registered in accordance with this chapter.
(J) MTC 1402 Careless Driving (4 pts):
drove a motor vehicle, bicycle, electrical assisted bicycle or low power scooter in a careless and imprudent manner without due regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and use of the streets and highways and all other attendant circumstances.